Thursday, December 26

Christmas Day

Christmas Day 2013
Christmas Day is my day to cook dinner.  My sister and her husband make Polish ham and all the fixings for Christmas Eve dinner and I always make a turkey dinner.  But that is never as important as the excitement created by having granddaughters.  They make the holiday so very fun.

The girls got to open presents they received from my sister and mother yesterday and today it was all about presents from their mother and grandparents. They sure are spoiled.  The funny thing is that at the last minute I found this silly 31-inch tall Power Ranger. Lately that is Chloe's favorite thing to watch on tv. It was on sale for cheap so I couldn't resist. Both the girls loved it so much I could have skipped Christmas shopping altogether and just got that!

0 comments:

 
;